Traxxas Bandit VXL Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Buggy (Black) w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio, TSM & iD Battery
This is the Black color schemed TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) equipped Traxxas Bandit VXL Brushless 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Buggy, with an included TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, iD equipped 7-Cell Hump NiMH Battery and DC Battery Charger.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
The Bandit is 100% Ready-To-Race right out of the box with Traxxas Stability Management, TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, and the Velineon Brushless Power System. Just take the Bandit VXL out of the box, charge up a battery, and drive!
TSM (Traxxas Stability Management)
The addition of Traxxas Stability Management lets your Bandit VXL unleash all the power that is engineered into your off-road warrior. Arrow-straight acceleration and braking are now at your fingertips, by simply adjusting the Multi-Function Knob on your transmitter. TSM helps provide straight ahead full-throttle acceleration on slippery surfaces, without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. High speed cornering and control is also made possible as TSM makes corrections in the background for you, without intruding on your fun, or creating unexpected side effects.
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to “steer” when the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated set up or instructions.
Bandit VXL Features:
- Traxxas Stability Management!
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Traxxas iD-Equipped Power Cell 7-cell NiMH battery
- 4-amp Fast Charger
- Waterproof Electronics
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented)
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wiring
- Digital high-torque steering waterproof servo
- Precision steel turnbuckles with heavy-duty rod ends
- Metric hex hardware
- Front suspension tie bar
- Steel transmission gears
- 5x11 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheels
Length: 16.25" (413mm)
Front Track: 9.84" (250mm)
Rear Track: 9.84" (250mm)
Weight: 48oz (1.36 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.25" (286mm)
Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon 3500 Brushless
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 7.97)
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Radio System (transmitter): TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Skill Level: 2
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell iD Battery (NiMH, 7-C hump)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
*Battery expansion kit available (TRA3725X).
**With 3S 20C LiPo battery and optional 33-tooth pinion gear (sold separately).
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
We Also Recommend
Arrma Granite 4X4 3S BLX 1/10 RTR Brushless Monster Truck (Orange/Black) w/TTX300 2.4GHz Radio
Axial SCX10 II "2017 Jeep Wrangler CRC Edition" RTR 4WD Rock Crawler w/3-Channel Radio